mercredi 25 août 2010

International Lindy Hop Championships 2010

Last week-end, I was home, in Montreal, working on my PhD exam, but some others were in Washington DC having a blast and watching live these amazing performances.
I think Max and Annie are the WORLD Best couple for this category : Showcase. Yes, I mean it. Aerials, precision, musicality, sense of performance and innovation, everything concerning choreographing and performing a truly killing routine.
Watch this :



And now, some of the other bests :



And now.... :-) 2 of my buddies Alain Wong and Amanda Fong. Very cool routine !



And my favorite team of all, because most are my friends and because I look up to them a lot :
The Northern Lights ! (feat. from left to right: Adrian Warnock Graham & Christina Rooney, Alain Wong & Catherine Desjardins, Joshua Welter & Mélanie Huot-Lavoix, Aleix Prat Ferrer & Sylwia Bielec, Eric Bertrand & Nardia Tonge [and not dancing this time, Caroline Rossi, Lunou Sansom-Poireau, Alain Fragman and Angga]).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bienvenue aux commentaires