One week before the Canadian Swing Championships, we presented our team routine at the annual Swing Connexion's fundraising show.
Here is the video :
SCX fundraising show 15/05/2010 from Anaïs SEKINE on Vimeo.
It was my very first team presentation ever, and my first aerials I've been training for for a few months. The first one is called a mop. It's not really an aerial per se, as we fall directly on the floor. The second one is a pancake. I'll let you make your own image of it. And the last one is a dive. My left foot still hurts. It seems easy, but it's not. I hate it. I fell like a stone, with all my weight, on my feet many times, making an echo inside my leg bones. But anyway, it's getting better and I'm very proud. I never thought I'd be doing aerials in my life. But I'm not bad at it. So let's push it forward.
I'll be leaving tomorrow to the CSC2010 for a few days of competitions. Wish me luck !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Bienvenue aux commentaires