jeudi 6 octobre 2011

Montreal French Toast team at ULHS 2011

Here is the video of our last performance at Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown 10th Anniversary last week-end in New Orleans. As usual, the HOT HOT Jazz at the French Quarter was outstanding! I came back with LOADS of good memories shared with my friends. My birthday was amazing ! Ô, I got a damn happy birthday ! Got a dollar on my shirt like a real Nola birthday girl, and got tones of happy wishes from everybody in the street, restaurant, tourists, locals, friends, dancers, and a total of 21 green papers in my tiny safety pin to spend on booze (or else :-))
Enjoy !
Dancers are from left to right : Lunou Sansom Poirot, Alexandre Hétu Rivard, Geneviève Saint Laurent, Alain Wong, me, Aleix Prats Ferrer, Amanda Fong and Jonathan Caron, and special guest Steve Poirier.

3 commentaires:

  1. Bravooo pour la performance! Je découvre en vidéo le "moment critique" d'Amanda (je n'avais rien vu aller en live!)... Bien rattrapée!

    En passant: très sympa ton blog! ;)

    Vive NOLA!!!! :D

    À bientôt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Moi non plus je n'avais rien vu sur le moment. Mais rien vu du tout ! Elle a très bien rattrapé le coup ! A real performer :-)
    Merci pour ton message Céline ! Ça fait plaisir.
    À très bientôt sûrement !
    Anaïs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ;) De rien Anaïs, ça me fait plaisir aussi!
    À bientôt sûrement!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bienvenue aux commentaires